Kernel panic

Jesse jesse at pctas.com
Tue Nov 19 13:11:40 PST 2002

yes it was bad boot config just could not get it to find /dev/hda10 under
any circumstance.
Even tryed Grub but no luck.
The host OS was installed on hda12 but on all  attempts to
hda10  grub said "cannot mount on partition at 0x__ somthing

Not a problem any longer as I deleted to drive and started again on a
different partition
 This time hopfully it works or  will be going to
disk school for the next 7 years.

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org