grub + reiserfs = kernel panic

rolf deenen rolf at deendyn.tmfweb.nl
Tue Nov 19 01:16:50 PST 2002

Well,

Is I understood, the problem was very likely not grub, so i decided t
o check the kernel once more. Going to /usr/src/linux-2.4.19/ and doing a
"make menuconfig", revealed "reiserfs support" compiled as a module.
Which to me is pretty odd since i'm quite certain I did configure it
directly into the kernel. Probably I was wrong...

Anyway thanks for the support,

Rolf Deenen

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org