ncurses problem

Tan Siong Hua stsh at pd.jaring.my
Mon Nov 18 05:40:07 PST 2002

I read the FAQ, I checked my RAM and also checked my fans, installed a new
system exhaust blower and still like that, then I remembered I successfully
setup several lfs before, and also I flashed my bios recen;t without
resetting everything to default(as instructed by the manufacturer), then I
reset everything in my bios (and make only changes I have confident in),
then no more segmental fault.

---