Lilo update problem

Condon Thomas A KPWA tcondon at kpt.nuwc.navy.mil
Fri Nov 15 10:52:20 PST 2002

DJ,

As best I can tell, with the main LFS server down the archives are not
available.  Unless they exist somewhere I don't know of.

Removing the "install=/boot/boot.b" line from the RH boot lilo.conf file and
running "/sbin/lilo -v" again did make it able to run "/sbin/lilo -v" from
the SuSE boot without this error.

Tom
Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org