Mount Point /proc/bus/usb Failed

Chu at pequotcap.com Chu at pequotcap.com
Thu Nov 14 20:09:01 PST 2002

>From start to finish, I managed to build LFS-4.0 without any problems. Every
thing seams to work just fine. Except when rebooting the system, I get this
error message:

Mount: mount point /proc/bus/usb does not exist [Failed]
You should not be reading this error message it means that an unforeseen
error took place in /etc/rc.d/rcsysinit/S40mountfs, which exited with a
return value of 96.
Press enter to continue.

Does this relate to configure the kernel to support usb? How do I fix this
error?

Thanks in advance.

-Chu
Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org