unresolved symbols in sis900.o

Jasper Stein jasper at cs.kun.nl
Thu Nov 14 06:24:41 PST 2002

> /lib/moduls/2.4.19/kernel/drivers/net/sis900.o: unresolved sysmbol
> softnet_data_Re89aacet
>
> I also tried to use the sis900 module from my host system with same result,
> has anyone a good idea to help me out?

Not knowing a lot about these matters, I'd think this is a dependency
problem; i.e. there should be another module loaded first, providing the
mentioned symbol. Or do you have the same problems with modprobe (which
should automagically load dependent modules)?

Good luck,

Jasper
--
+++ Out of Cheese error +++ MELON MELON MELON +++ Redo from Start +++

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org