CVS INSTALL (resynching to the start of Chap 6)

Brian Auld bauld at hotpop.com
Wed Nov 13 23:59:51 PST 2002

I'm still having problems getting Bison to work.

I want to scrap Chap 6 work so far and start again from the beginning of this
chapter.
I'm very comfortable with the work I did for Chapter 5 and don't want to
waste another
second of my time venturing back into that Chapter.

Soooooo .... I deleted everything from /mnt/lfs except for /static. I justed
restarted
Chapter 6 and am waiting for glibc to build as I write this note.

If there are any caveats in this 'shortcut' I took to start again from the
beginning of
chapter 6, please let me know.

This will probably be my last post on this thread ... as I will start yet
another thread
if Chapter 6 doesn't cooperate again.

Thanks

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org