CVS INSTALL (When installing Bison-1.35: GNU M4 1.4 is required)

The Aulds bauld at hotpop.com
Wed Nov 13 20:47:35 PST 2002

A couple things:

1) my /static/src directory was already removed

2) I 'rm -r -f'ed the /usr/src directory and re-unpacked bison and tried
to install again
    after the suggestion below.

Still got the same error. I'll attach the entire ./configure output.

Did I interpret the suggestion correctly in terms of which directly I
deleted? I guess I could continually this over and over again with
repeated errors 'until the cows come home', but I'm afraid it ain't going
to work.