Error Installing GCC-3.2

Federico Caminos fedecaminos at yahoo.com.ar
Tue Nov 12 13:20:31 PST 2002

Thanks Grant Leslie for your help.

There is one more thing that troubles me
Any help will be appreciated.

When I try to do ./configure I get the following
error.

(none):/lfs/usr/src/gcc-build # ../gcc-3.2/configure
--prefix=/static --enable-languages=c  --disable-nls
--disable-shared

Configuring for a i586-pc-linux-gnu host.
Created "Makefile" in /lfs/usr/src/gcc-build using
"mt-frag"
grep: /lfs/usr/src/gcc-3.2/gcc/version.c: No such file
or directory
./config.status is unchanged
Configuring gcc...
configure: error: can not find sources in
../../gcc-3.2/gcc
Configure in /lfs/usr/src/gcc-build/gcc failed,
exiting.

Ahora podés usar Yahoo! Messenger desde tu celular. Aprendé cómo hacerlo en Yahoo! Móvil: http://ar.mobile.yahoo.com/sms.html
Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org