fileutils segmentaion fault && gcc compilation error (proposal)

Linux SEAQ - Andres Mauricio Mujica Zalamea linux at seaq.com.co
Tue Nov 12 03:47:32 PST 2002

Hi everyone,  i've just managed to compile chapter 5 and start chap 6
without any problem, thanks all for your help, i've tried compiling a
new gcc for redhat but i had a lot of trouble (host type errors, and
others one) , so i'd got to download knoppix and compile chap 5 from
there...

I think that compilation under RH 7.3 must be an issue on the FAQ.. a
lot of systems use RH distros, so just for helping the new ones.. put
some guidance for RH users...

Anyway, thanks a lot for your help...

--
Cordialmente,

Andrés Mauricio Mujica
linux at seaq.com.co
www.seaq.com.co

PS: Los documentos adjuntos se encuentran en formato PDF.
Para verlos descargue gratis www.acrobat.com

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org