Problems with init on the first boot

Timo Kehler timo at dukel.de
Tue Nov 12 04:11:58 PST 2002

Hi. (sorry, i'm german and i can't write english very well, i hope you can
understand me)
I made a lfs system like the lfs book says it. There war no errors. Then i
reboot my system and boot my lfs system.

He found all my hardware and mounted my harddisk.

but then he said:
Warning: unable to open an initial console.
Kernel panic: no init found. Try passing init= option to kernel.

What should i do now? Who can i fix this error.

Thanks for answers.

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org