[OT] Re: More : Minimalist Linux

Jesse Tie-Ten-Quee highos at linuxfromscratch.org
Tue Nov 12 03:15:40 PST 2002

Yo,

On Tue, Nov 12, 2002 at 06:10:57AM -0500, Bill Maltby - LFS Related wrote:
> Ignoring top-post, unwrapped lines, OT nature, I offer for your
> consideration this thought. Some people do not subscribe to certain lists
> because they do not want to deal with some issues. By posting to
> inappropriate lists, you force them to look at what they may have
> conciously decided they do not wish to mess with. That could be considered
> rude. You use their bandwidth. I think I will filter you so I do not have
> to review/discard OT stuff.

STOP IT! *sigh*

Look, I can understand if you all don't like how he posts.  However
there is -no- need to send these types of e-mails to the -list- itself.

If you feel this strong about his bad etiquette then e-mail him
directly.  Be polite, explain to him why it's a Bad Thing(tm).  If
enough people do this, i'm sure he will change his behaviour.

..just keep these types of e-mail off the list, it adds no useless
information to the archives, wastes our overall bandwidth and time
required to read and delete this post/thread.

*shrugs*

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org