More : Minimalist Linux

Bill Maltby - LFS Related lfsbill at wlmcs.com
Tue Nov 12 03:10:57 PST 2002

On Tue, 12 Nov 2002, Ken Anderson wrote:
>slushai moi drug
>this message actually doesnt belong to blfs-support either but i did post it at other places and couldnt get an answer. if u know the answer, tell me, if not, disregard the message.

Ignoring top-post, unwrapped lines, OT nature, I offer for your
consideration this thought. Some people do not subscribe to certain lists
because they do not want to deal with some issues. By posting to
inappropriate lists, you force them to look at what they may have
conciously decided they do not wish to mess with. That could be considered
rude. You use their bandwidth. I think I will filter you so I do not have
to review/discard OT stuff.

--
Bill Maltby
billm at wlmcs.com