Problem with Bash Install (reprise)

James R. Phillips james_r_phillips at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 11 20:32:11 PST 2002

Hi lfs support,

I'm subscribed now.  I looked at the archives for the
this issue (error message installing bash), and they
all focused on whether I had the LFS environmental
variable set correctly (I do).  Are there any other
ideas on what is going wrong?  It appears it is trying
to install in the normal location (/usr/local/bin),
rather than the (configured) location under
$LFS/static.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Jim Phillips