Problems while making bash static

Florian Lindner Florian.Lindner at xgm.de
Sun Nov 10 14:15:26 PST 2002

Am Sonntag, 10. November 2002 21:22 schrieb Ulrich Fahrenberg:
> On 10 Nov 2002, Jason wrote:
> > Install glibc-static-devel.
>
> And if you'd search the archives for bash-2.05b, you would find out
> that using bash-2.05b instead of 2.05a is calling for trouble.
>
> Install 2.05a.

Ok, I've seen the posts in the archive.
I've installed everything up to gawk (static) till now, and it workes without
problems. I'll try to continue, but keep in mind to downgrade it there is
trouble (especially while making binutils)
Is there any patch to bash-2.05b released to address theses issues?
Florian

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org