Cannot access my floppy disk or cdrom.

Archaic archaic at comcast.net
Sun Nov 10 13:56:15 PST 2002

On Sun, Nov 10, 2002 at 04:11:10PM -0500, Bill Maltby - LFS Related
wrote:
> On Sun, 10 Nov 2002, Laurence Turpin wrote:
>
> >Is it possible to use supermount with lfs systems or is it unique to
> >Mandrake?
>
> I know nothing about supermount, However, from past threads, I recall
> that some have raised this issue before. If you can locate one of the
> archives (the LFS stuff is crippled until they find a new permanent
> home?) and search there, I'm pretty sure you'll find what you need.

Try:

http://hints.us.linuxfromscratch.org/hints/automount.txt

and

http://hints.us.linuxfromscratch.org/hints/supermount.txt

One of those should do you just fine. :)

> BTW, some folks gripe about top posting. Rules, rules, ... ;)

Gotta keep you on your toes, Bill. :)

--
Archaic

--
Morality is always the product of terror; its chains and
strait-waistcoats are fashioned by those who dare not trust others,

- Aldous Huxley

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org