LFS Book Chapter 6 - 1st step (chroot to /mnt/lfs) doens't work

Brian Auld brian_auld at hotmail.com
Sun Nov 10 12:27:46 PST 2002

Thanks Yann,

That did the trick. I should have realized the significance of the '\'s as
opposed to the '&&'s.

Having to type '/usr/sbin' before 'chroot' prevented me from Cut & Pasting
the command and ultimately led me to overlooking the fact that it was one
long command.

Thanks again ... you saved my Sunday.

Brian