When I reboot lfs 3.3 my ethernet card is not recognised.

Laurence Turpin laurie.turpin at virgin.net
Sat Nov 9 11:57:00 PST 2002

Hi

I have compiled my lfs 3.3 system and rebooted it.
It stops during the booting process and complains that it can not find eth0.
It gives me the option to press enter to continue booting.
When I press enter it continues and allows me to login
If I then look in the /dev directory for eth0 it is not there.
Can anyone tell me where I have gone wrong and what I need to do to get eth0
in  /dev.

regards

Laurence

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org