OK, I'm Lost

John Lowell johnlowell at ameritech.net
Fri Nov 8 23:36:37 PST 2002

On Friday 08 November 2002 5:18 pm, Ken Anderson wrote:
> just thought of something
> try this
>
> ./configure --enable-static-link --prefix=$LFS/static --with-curses
>
> in one line.

Hi Ken,

Thanks for the reply.

Your suggestion is interesting. I didn't question the indenture because I
though some Linux protocol required it. So yes, I'll try the command all on
one line. What would be the thought behind making the indenture, do you know?

I'd just finished up a Friday evenings entertainment when I saw your message.
It had been my plan to gather the information asked of me last night by Tim
and Allen and to get back to them. I ought to have an answer for each of you
in a very short time. I'm grateful for all the help I'm getting with this
problem. Not to know Linux at this depth would always have bothered me. I'm
pleased I've found my way here.

John Lowell

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org