OK, I'm Lost

T.B. van der Molen tbm at home.nl
Fri Nov 8 06:21:36 PST 2002

John Lowell wrote:
> when I entered it and got the error, would that alter your evaluation in any
> way?

Hi John,

Could you copy the exact error message and the output of the "echo $LFS"
command?

I tried some unusual values for the --prefix argument but I managed only
an "expected an absolute path for --prefix" or "error near unexpected
token `--prefix=[...]'" error.

However, perhaps superfluous, when you execute the configure command
outside the bash source directory, you'll get the error "bash:
./configure: No such file or directory".

Tim

--
"Period Three Implies Chaos"
- T.Y. Li & J.A. Yorke (1975)