HOSTING

Allen Parker allenp at efn.org
Thu Nov 7 02:41:39 PST 2002

-----Original Message-----
From: lfs-support-bounce at linuxfromscratch.org
[mailto:lfs-support-bounce at linuxfromscratch.org] On Behalf Of Ian
Chilton
Sent: Thursday, November 07, 2002 5:35 AM
To: Michael
Cc: lfs-support at linuxfromscratch.org
Subject: Re: iptables Functioning on an LFS built system?? Plus another
trick...

Hello,

> First of all, has anyone managed to have iptables working in an LFS
> installation ? I am sure someone's tried...

Yes, it works straight out of the box.

http://beyond.us.linuxfromscratch.org/view/cvs/postlfs/iptables.html

> Also is there anywhere that carries the hints? I have accessed a
> mirror of LFS site, but it only carries the main html book etc...

The main site is down at the moment while we find somewhere to host it.
Try:

http://hints.us.linuxfromscratch.org/hints.shtml

Bye for Now,

Ian

check out http://www.linuxwebnet.com they're actually pretty good,
hosted in Baltimore, MD, free shipping for co-location and 100GB
transfer for $100/mo (they might have specials going on also) and the
guys that run it are REALLY open-source friendly, so if you're working
with open source (which you are) perhaps they'll give you a break... and
they're on a SONET link.

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org