[RE: LFS without previous linux]

Allen Parker allenp at efn.org
Thu Nov 7 01:15:50 PST 2002

-----Original Message-----
From: lfs-support-bounce at linuxfromscratch.org
[mailto:lfs-support-bounce at linuxfromscratch.org] On Behalf Of Spencer
Collyer
Sent: Thursday, November 07, 2002 4:13 AM
To: lfs-support at linuxfromscratch.org
Subject: Re: [RE: LFS without previous linux]

On Thu, 07 Nov 2002 00:40:05 -0500, Allen Parker wrote:

Well I guess that explains why he's not worked out that you should not
top-post... <sigh>

--
<<< Eagles may soar, but weasels don't get sucked into jet engines >>>
9:12am up 38 days, 2:28, 7 users, load average: 0.12, 0.13, 0.33
Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org

alright, you wanna be a cocksucker? Fine, be one, but keep it to
yourself, this is not a place for flames or anything else. If it's off
topic, take it off list. I subscribed to this list because I've got some
experience running linux and I think new users should definitely call on
the community before they give up. If this isn't what you do, feel free
to remove yourself from this list and send me an email so I can add you
to my blocked addresses. Oh, and I apologize for the breach in protocol,
unlike you, I don't have the time to read every message that hits my
inbox.

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org