glibc 2.3.1

Argux argux at myrealbox.com
Tue Nov 5 19:46:42 PST 2002

Hi, is it possible to install Glibc version 2.3.1 instead of the older one? (provided I hand-edit the malloc/Makefile file for the Perl entries and stuff)

I worry it might not work, because I think I'm supposed to install glibc-linuxthreads too, but it's version 2.2.5, the same as the glibc in the book. Can I install this version of glibc-linuxthreads if I'm using glibc-2.3.1? or should I use the older version of glibc?

Thanks in advance!
~Argux
perroscongatos.com
Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org