LFS without previous linux

Thursday nvivo at terra.com.br
Tue Nov 5 15:15:00 PST 2002

I was thinking, and there is a big problem with LFS: you must have some
other distribution installed to install it, and i would like to install
it in a clean HD without any other system previously installed.

I think that a good way of doing it is using a linux that runs on CD.
But it's hard to find a good and updated one...

Can anyone help me and suggest any good distribution that runs from a CD
and have all the compilers and tools needed to allow me to compile and
install the base LFS system?

thanks

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org