Error: Bad Interpeter

Yann E. MORIN yann.morin.1998 at anciens.enib.fr
Tue Nov 5 09:22:34 PST 2002

On Tuesday 05 November 2002 04:27, you wrote:

That would be the line
/dev/hdb4       /mnt/lfs ext2  rw,auto 0 0

Alternatively, you could use (as sugested by Bill) :
/dev/hdb4       /mnt/lfs ext2  rw,auto,user,exec,dev,suid  1 2

 > to be able to have my RH 8.0 host automatically mount /dev/hdb1 to
 > /mnt/lfs while I finish things up. It gets rather monotonous typing it
 > over and over, lol

Well, why do you have to type it 'over and over'? I just did it once, and I
managed till the end without any new mounting to do...

Cheers,
Yann.

| +0/33 662376056 | Software  Designer | \ / CAMPAIGN     |  ___               |
| web: ymorin.free.fr | SETI at home  507 | / \ HTML MAIL    |   v   conspiracy.  |
Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org