Error: Bad Interpeter

Bill Maltby - LFS Related lfsbill at wlmcs.com
Tue Nov 5 03:05:27 PST 2002

On Tue, 5 Nov 2002, chris.danx wrote:
>David C wrote:
>> On Monday 04 November 2002 12:29 pm, you wrote:
>> Excuse me but what would that line look like the correct way? I'd like
>> to be able to have my RH 8.0 host automatically mount /dev/hdb1 to
>> /mnt/lfs while I finish things up. It gets rather monotonous typing it
>> over and over, lol
>

>I just removed user and it works ok...
>
>/dev/hdb4       /mnt/lfs ext2  rw,auto 0 0

Alternatively, you can leave the user in there a provide the additional
parameters, as detailed in 'man mount', to accomplish what you
desire. IIRC, in the parameters list (that is, where you have things like
user, ro enad so on) just add (without the quotes) ",exec,dev" and any
others you might thing you need.

--
Bill Maltby
billm at wlmcs.com