Embedded LFS ?

DJ Lucas dj_me at swbell.net
Mon Nov 4 12:46:10 PST 2002

Jules Bjørn Colding wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I noticed a mention to a minimal LFS while reading the 4.0 book (in
> the preface on page 1) with 8MB of disk used and a functional Apache
> installation. Do someone know the required set of packages (bash,
> fileutils whatever..) that are needed to build this small lfs ?
>

> Thanks in advance!
>   jules

http://www.mirror.ac.uk/sites/www.linuxfromscratch.org/faq/#AEN285

Unfortunately, I don't think the archives are mirrored.  The links
listed in the FAQ are dead for the moment.  Perhaps somebody else on the
list happens to have kept the info in those links or can tell where the
archives are mirrored.

DJ

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org