"cc-3.2-nofixincludes.patch" error in patching

Muhammad Nafees Sharif mnsharif28 at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 4 00:38:23 PST 2002

hi,

the installation of gcc for LFS gave me some error, so to evaluate the
problem i typed the commands seperately one by one rather than typing the
whole script all at once.
there was no error on first patch, but on the second patch i got the
following error

anybody have any clue, i m in great need of help, please

"I M NOT SUBSCRIBED TO THE MAILING LIST. so pleas CC me the REPLY to this
message"

/*****************here is the error*****************/
[lfs at mnsharif gcc-3.2]$  patch -Np1 -i ../gcc-3.2-nofixincludes.patch
patching file gcc/Makefile.in
Hunk #1 FAILED at 2153.
1 out of 1 hunk FAILED -- saving rejects to file gcc/Makefile.in.rej
/***************************************************************/

and here are the contents of the Makefile.in.rej file
/***************************************************************/

***************
*** 2153,2159 ****
         (TARGET_MACHINE='$(target)'; srcdir=`cd $(srcdir); pwd`; \
         SHELL='$(SHELL)' ;\
         export TARGET_MACHINE srcdir SHELL ; \
-        $(SHELL) ./fixinc.sh `pwd`/include $(SYSTEM_HEADER_DIR)
         $(OTHER_FIXINCLUDES_DIRS); \
         rm -f include/syslimits.h; \
         if [ -f include/limits.h ]; then \
--- 2153,2158 ----