package management

Ken Dyke ken_i_m at elegantinnovations.net
Sun Nov 3 15:25:01 PST 2002

On Sun, 2002-11-03 at 15:44, Ken Anderson wrote:
> Hi everyone
>   I installed LFS sucessfully.
Glad to hear it.

> before i moved to blfs, i tried to do a few things. Here are a few of
>  my problems.

The issues you bring up are 'beyond' lfs.  IIRC there is a recent thread
on the blfs-support list dealing with rpm.  I did not grep for imlib but
it would not surprise me if that has not been dealt with there as well.

Please consider moving to that mailing list as the folks there will be
more focused on answering the problems you are having.

Thank you.

--
I think, therefore, ken_i_m
Chief Gadgeteer,