USB Support fails

Timm F. Gloger timm.gloger at web.de
Sun Nov 3 05:06:42 PST 2002

well, my LFS CVS20022510 crashed badly and i was not able to fix it. i think
the crash is caused by my mother who turned off the power while i was away
without halting the system. hmm forget it.
now i finished lfs-4.0 and exactly the same error message occured while
trying to mount /proc/bus/usb , and i really dont know how to fix it. i
recompiled the kernel compiling everything whitch is related to or is USB
into the kernel but the error occures every time i boot.
if somebody has got an idea what could fix it i would be glad to know about.
thx timm
Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org