openSSH hint: need help coding chroot script

m.todeschini at itia.mi.cnr.it m.todeschini at itia.mi.cnr.it
Sat Mar 30 05:59:57 PST 2002

On 29 Mar 2002 at 12:29, Christoph R wrote:

> So, can anyone out there please help me write such a script and
> translate the above
> into linux commands?
There is an unofficial patch to openssh that lets you to chroot a user in his home, without writing scripts. Unfortunateley I can't remember where to download it, but I
remember that it was posted to openssh mailing list some months ago.

Bye

--
Mauro G. Todeschini
e-mail: mgtode at bigfoot.com (home)