xfce - graphical interfaces

STUPID USER misterx23982 at compuserve.de
Wed Mar 13 02:43:19 PST 2002

hy ng
on my new system i need a light-weight graphical interface and i don't want
to give as much disk-space away as i have to do for kde or gnome.
while searching for such a little progg i found an interface called xfce.
when i prepared the setup by using a ./configure-script to create the
makefiles an error occurs.
no matter what I've changed the script ended up  with an error-msg. it says
that the script wasn't able to determine the location of a
glibc-config -script. i started to search it manually - without success. the
./configure script asked me to set the right path into system-variables.
is there anybody who has some more experience with xfce or the
glibc-environment than me [shouldn't be to hard :-)]
-
thanks for advise
S.U.

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org