Java Support?

Eric ebenze at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 29 23:43:41 PST 2002

Well, I'm not sure if it was a complete source tar ball or not, but here's
the link:
http://www.sun.com/software/java2/download.html

The file I downloaded was j2sdk-1_3_1-src.tar.gz

Like I said, I looked at compiling it, but it requires motif and a bunch of
other stuff that I had to intention of installing...

Let me know how you make out with it!

Eric

news:20020330013908.A12263 at markcomp...