Java Support?

Mark Hymers markh at linuxfromscratch.org
Fri Mar 29 17:39:08 PST 2002

On Fri, 29, Mar, 2002 at 07:55:08PM -0500, Eric spoke thus..
> Ahh... there's the catch.  I was trying to compile from a source tar ball.
Woah... Hold on a minute.  Put the brakes on.

You're telling me that there *is* an open-source, compilable Java
implementation?  Why wasn't I told! :-)

Seriously, the only one I can think of off hand is kaffe which
constantly segfaults on me.  Can you point me to the one you were using?

Mark

markh at linuxfromscratch.org
Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org