reiserfs

Rod Roark rod at sunsetsystems.com
Fri Mar 29 09:50:36 PST 2002

I use reiser because:

(1) there's no filesystem corruption or fsck'ing if the
    machine dies
(2) it's more space-efficient than ext2/3
(3) it's fast
(4) it's relatively mature, with established kernel support
(5) it's great at letting you know if you have flakey
    hardware  ;-)

See http://www.namesys.com/ for more of the sales pitch.

-- Rod
   http://www.sunsetsystems.com/