fileutils problem

Gerard Beekmans gerard at linuxfromscratch.org
Thu Mar 28 20:38:53 PST 2002

On Wed, Mar 27, 2002 at 04:44:41PM +0000, J R wrote:
> I have tried compiling fileutils as it states to in the book, and I have
> tried it with and without the fix, and I get a similar error each time:

First of all, do you need the fix (does your system meet the requirements
for the fileutils fix? Running that sed fix without you having the right
hardware and software version will only create more problems).

Did you remove the fileutils-4.1 directory between teh two attempts? If
not, that could cause all kinds of problems too.

--
Gerard Beekmans
www.linuxfromscratch.org

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org