Problem configuring perl.

Gerard Beekmans gerard at linuxfromscratch.org
Thu Mar 28 20:04:15 PST 2002

On Tue, Mar 26, 2002 at 11:09:20AM -0500, Gerard Beekmans wrote:
> I don't know by head where to go with it, but feel free to use this list.
> There's a lot of knowledge here, just give us a bit of time. I got your
> config.sh file, I will have a look at it later this afternoon. Promised.

I did have a look and I can't find anything obviously wrong. I've attached
my config.sh version but this is from a fully installed LFS system, not
from a pretty much empty system as LFS would be at in chapter 6 at that
point. So it may not work, but try to use it, just see if this config.sh
can be parsed on your end. If so, we may want to look at the Glibc
installation a little closer.

--
Gerard Beekmans
www.linuxfromscratch.org