Glibc2.2.5 configure problem (LFS-3.2)

Q-ha Park qhpark at jchyun.com
Wed Mar 27 13:49:20 PST 2002

Yo,
hmmmm, since i didn't follow this from the beginning, i might be off the
context (i.e. i don't whether this problem comes from compiling Glibc).

but i just wanted to mention that "bash: /bin/grep: No such file or
directory" seems to have very little to do with "grep" itself. just make
sure (to be safe) your `echo $PATH` is correct, chmod is set correctly to be
executed. hope (and i think) you've already done this, but just tryin be
helpful.