Which packages are critical?

Paul dazzle750 at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 28 01:21:05 PST 2002

My advice - take a look at the floppy based Linux routers:

Coyote - http://www.coyotelinux.com
Freesco - http://www.freesco.org
Linux Router Project - http://www.linuxrouter.org (not sure if still
maintained)

or do a Google search for "linux router"

If you want to build your own then the above 3 dists are a good place to
start. Also there are packages like BusyBox - http://www.busybox.net -
which are designed for small/embedded Linux dists.

Perhaps we should start a mini-LFS !

hope this helps,

Paul

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org