numlock

Greg Turpin gregturp at attbi.com
Wed Mar 27 21:29:38 PST 2002

Here's what I do:

for term in /dev/tty[1-6];
do
    /usr/bin/setleds -D +num < $term 2> /dev/null
done

I put that at the end of my /etc/init.d/loadkeys script.

Of course, I think that only works for the basic terminals.
If you start X, I don't think it will work.  KDE 2.2.1 and
above give you an option in the Control Center to
turn it on automatically.

Greg

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org