Can't compile fileutils in lfs book version 20020325

Rob 'Feztaa' Park feztaa at shaw.ca
Wed Mar 27 12:59:40 PST 2002

Alas! Rob 'Feztaa' Park spake thus:
> Any thoughts? I've tried this with and without the patch for
> amd/glibc-2.2.3, and I get the same error (which doesn't surprize me
> because I'm using a pentium2 with glibc-2.2.4).

This is weird. I searched google and found a "fix", which worked for
this error but just lead to other errors. Then I went and downloaded
fileutils from the GNU site, and they compiled fine. Could the LFS
CVS fileutils sources be corrupted in some way? Or perhaps they just
corrupted in the download?

Beats me.

--
Rob 'Feztaa' Park