GCC 3 success story

Bill Williamson batkiwi at happychinchilla.com
Wed Mar 27 11:54:13 PST 2002

Someone had asked for gcc3 success/failure stories.

I have ONLY gcc 3 on my lfs.
3.0.4.

The problems I encountered (that I remember off the top of my head):
-ncurses.  Found the latest weekly build, it worked
-yacc.  Installed newest bison, and all was good (I could have those two
backwards...)

Everything else (glibc 2.2.5 included) was a-ok, and I've got it running
with openssh, apache, courier mail server, etc...  No problems so far :)

--Bill

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org