Building net tools

Greg Eldridge Greg.Eldridge at btinternet.com
Wed Mar 27 11:09:01 PST 2002

I am running through book 3.2 and have got as far as Net-tools in chapter six. When running the make update I get the following:

Configuring the Linux net-tools (NET-3 Base Utilities)...

*
*
*              Internationalization
*
* The net-tools package has currently been translated to French,
* German and Brazilian Portugese.  Other translations are, of
* course, welcome.  Answer `n' here if you have no support for
* internationalization on your system.
*
Does your system support GNU gettext? (I18N) [n]

My question is should i be getting this and if so what do I answer?

Thanks

Greg