Am I in the right place?

Jeroen Coumans jeroencoumans at gmx.net
Tue Mar 26 14:21:14 PST 2002

On Tuesday 26 March 2002 22:57, Mojo wrote:
> Okay so guys - is it possible for me to do the above - is LFS the
> right place to be - am I on the right mailing list?

Yes sir! Welcome aboard! :) Some tips:
there are two books with installation instructions: LFS and BLFS. For
some other usefull info, we have the lfs-hints. These contain allmost
all the info you need to build the above system. There are a couple of
mailinglists - check
http://www.linuxfromscratch.org/mailinglists/info.shtml for general
info. Before posting to them, it's always a good idea to check the FAQ:
http://www.linuxfromscratch.org/faq/
Have a lot of fun!
--
Groeten/Greetings,