Build Times

Rob 'Feztaa' Park feztaa at shaw.ca
Tue Mar 26 14:02:39 PST 2002

Alas! Jeff Harris spake thus:
> Which systems were the Estimated build times extracted from? I'm getting
> from 7 to 10 times as long as the estimated quote. When I get to GCC I
> think I'll have to let it compile over the weekend!

What are your system specs? Your computer is probably just a heck of a
lot slower than the one they wrote the book on.

For me, the compile times are about 1.5 times longer than what is
written in the book.

--
Rob 'Feztaa' Park
feztaa at shaw.ca
--
Oh, the Slithery Dee, he crawled out of the sea.
He may catch all the others, but he won't catch me.
Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org