kernel stripping on alpha

m.todeschini at itia.mi.cnr.it m.todeschini at itia.mi.cnr.it
Tue Mar 26 04:15:28 PST 2002

Hi,
	I'm not subscribed with this ML (I'll probably be in the next days :))).
I've tried for the first time to install lfs on an alpha PWS 433au (i've never done it on other platforms) but I get an error in the stripping phase when I build the kernel. It seems
that it is not possible to strip for alpha (or for my alpha). I'm sorry I can't actually cut & paste the screen output.
Have anybody experienced the same?
I hope tomorrow to be more detailed... but if you already know something... :)))

Bye

--
Mauro G. Todeschini
e-mail: mgtode at bigfoot.com (home)