ReiserFS

Rod Roark rod at sunsetsystems.com
Tue Mar 26 03:49:57 PST 2002

Aha!  You inspired me to check the LILO changelog.  From
http://brun.dyndns.org/pub/linux/lilo/CHANGES.txt:

Changes from version 21.5.1 to 21.6 (01-Oct-2000) John Coffman
[...]
    - Supports booting from Reiser FileSystem 3.6.18 and later,
      without the need to mount 'notail'.

So, no problem!

-- Rod
   http://www.sunsetsystems.com/