LFS sneak preview

Jesse Tie-Ten-Quee highos at linuxfromscratch.org
Tue Mar 26 03:31:11 PST 2002

Yo,

On Tue, Mar 26, 2002 at 06:58:57PM +0800, Ladislav Bodnar wrote:
> I was wondering about that too - it was quite a shock when I clicked on the
> link and ended up on enemy's territory...

[18:04:53] <Gerard> it was born out of me fuming about mod_perl and seg
faults
                    on apache
[18:04:54] <HIghoS> Good stuff ;)
[18:04:58] <Gerard> so reb0rn here said "install win xp'
[18:05:05] <Gerard> so one came anothe and the link came up ;)

...Heh.

Gerard and reb0rn were hacking away at splat (aka, our bugzilla killer)
and figured they would give mod_perl a try.  Now.. for those that aren't
aware, mod_perl as a DSO will seqfault apache if it isn't compiled
correctly (That is, if you don't watch for Large File Support, yes it
sounds like such a simple thing, however i spend over a year and a half
trying to track down this problem, which is the same one Gerard was
having), so After that comment, Gerard figured they would have a little
fun and see how long it would take someone to notice ;)

Just take it as a joke guys =)

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org