booting new system

Bill Williamson batkiwi at happychinchilla.com
Mon Mar 25 19:06:58 PST 2002

Thanks for the help :)

Managed to get it working using this hint:
http://www.linuxdoc.org/HOWTO/mini/LILO-4.html

Perhaps this could bear inclusion (maybe near the cross-compiling hints?) in
book, as I'm sure quite a few people install on a non-primary HD and then
want to move it (either to primary on that computer, or another one).

My lfs 3.2 is finally 100% running!
I'll get counted soon.  Thanks for an awesome project.