ReiserFS

Rob 'Feztaa' Park feztaa at shaw.ca
Mon Mar 25 17:33:11 PST 2002

Alas! Rod Roark spake thus:
> Yeah Reiser is great, especially with recent kernels.  The

Well, I just finished downloaded the CVS versions of the lfs book and
lfs packages, which uses kernel 2.4.18. How's that for recent? ;)

> filesystem holding your kernel image needs to made with the
> -notail option (if it's reiserfs), and -notail is less
> space-efficient, so you may want a small, separate /boot
> filesystem.

Eh? What's this '-notail' all about? I don't think this was mentioned in
the hint.

--
Rob 'Feztaa' Park
feztaa at shaw.ca
--
Delta: A real man lands where he wants to.   -- David Letterman
Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org